Sunday, March 28, 2010

Housekeeping

We appear to have a winner of the 1 billionth pageload contest. However, they are from Canada, where they already have universal healthcare. They will have settle for term limits for members of US Congress which will hopefully occur some time this century.  In the meantime, I offer you this:









Don't forget to send me comments or questions to realkept@gmail.com. I will be doing first Q&A blogpost on Wednesday, so please send me questions and I will post them along with my answers. Please send by 11:59 PM on Tuesday.

My sponsors have cancelled anymore discussion/flashbacks of when Anita and I first met or the courship due to terrible ratings (the viewership of the last post in that series was the lowest of all time at the Keepin' it Real in the Suburbs Blog).  Please forgive me.  I was feeling giddy from hitting our 7th year anniversary.  FYI, I have not experienced the so called "seven year itch". I'm not sure what that term refers to, but I am assuming it means contracting "crabs" from "stepping out" after being married 7 years.  So far, so good for me!

Finally, another major announcement coming in tomorrows brand new post so stay tuned.  By the way, in case you didn't know, the picture at the beginning of the post is Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi getting a facelift.

No comments:

Post a Comment