Monday, February 25, 2013

Oscars 2013: The Blog, Part II

There has been about a 30 minute segment of terribly boring awards.  I hope you will tune in to Part II though.  Hopeful that things will get more entertaining.

9:40 PM:  I could watch Daniel Day Lewis play any role.  I would watch him play Tony Romo in a film called: "Every Which Way To Lose"
9:47 PM:  If my screenplay about a guy who writes a blog to an imaginary audience, I think I have a shot at a Best Original Screenplay Oscar.  In keeping with the suburban theme, I would totally be wearing Target to the Red Carpet.

9:49 PM:  The back of Jennifer Garner's dress reminds me of the TV show the kids have been watching recently:  Dragon Tales
9:54PM:  John Travolta on stage and looking like he could use a massage and um, his hair looks um, rejuvenated, if you will ...
9:55 PM:  Jiminy Christmas!  CZ-J looks great!  She reminds me of some of the cougars that show up at the local bars of the suburbs
9:58:  Good Lord!  how many Weight Watchers points can you deduct for having to listen to Jennifer Hudson for the 7,339th time this year?  I kid, that B can sing
Hold Me Now [please Anne Hathaway]
10:01 PM:  Hugh Jackman is so GD handsome

10:02 PM:  Anne Hathaway's haircut reminds me of the lead singer of the Thompson Twins
10:13 PM:  They really could cut the show down to about an hour and a half
10:16 PM:  Dude that won tie for Sound Editing?  Looks like shaving injury or something above his lip.
10:16 PM:  I guess long haired guys are locks to win Sound Editing awards.  Makes sense
10:20 PM:  Best Supporting Actress award ... finally something of substance.
10:23 PM:  Anne Hathaway beat a bunch of old ladies and Amy Adams.
10:23 PM:  OMG Hugh Jackman's wife?  A pants suit?????
10:30 PM:  I really need to do more research before trying to blog about the Oscars.
10:31 PM:  I have nothing when it comes to Oscars small talk
10:33 PM:  If your name is William Goldenberg, do you think you know as a child that you will eventually make it to Hollywood?
10:35 PM:  Performing "Skyfall" Melissa McCarthy of "Mike and Molly" fame
10:36 PM:  Whatever happened to Susan Boyle?
10:38 PM:  I'm predicting a standing ovation
10:38 PM:  Anita noticed Adele's Louis Vuitton shoes
10:39 PM:  The old Hollywood people's legs were too tired for the standing ovation
gimme drugs, can't believe i cheated on
my pasty boyfriend
10:44 PM:  Nicole Kidman!  I don't need the constant reminder that I forgot the dang Saran Wrap and will not be able to take advantage of the great deal that ended today
10:46 PM:  I wonder if Anita would want to see "Silver Linings Playbook" if Philip Seymour Hoffman was playing the lead role instead Bradley Cooper
10:48 PM:  Kristen Stewart, strung out on something like usual.  Poor Harry Potter.  He's going to have to hold her up pretty soon




10:55:  Beginning to realize, that after about 2 1/2 hours of sitting in front of this dumb awards show with my laptop, 8 people might read this.  Maybe this isn't my future meal ticket as I have always believed ... @:(  [indian sad face]
11:02 PM:  Babs, even before the light came on, Anita knew it was her from her nose
11:03 PM:  If you put a beard on Barbara Streisand, she would potentially be a nominee for directing a film about the 16th president of the United States
11:07 PM:  I need to go back to the commercial teasing about a new reality contest about celebrities diving.  and here we go, it's that commercial again.  Kareem Abdul Jabbar diving?
You had me at your job's your credit
11:09 PM:  Renee Zelwegger's "face looks jacked up", as Anita put it.  She's pretty wrecked too.  Richard Gere was clearly trying to give her a hard time.  Her squinting has gotten worse. She looks like Gilbert Gottried in the new Eastern Motors commercial with Brian Orakpo
11:17 PM:  Oh no, Adele won.  She's going to start crying
11:22 PM:  Charlize Theron ... any effect she may have had on my midsection, has been counteracted by Dustin Hoffman.
11:26 PM:  Skinny Stiffler wins Best Adapted Screenplay!
11:27 PM:  Quentin Tarantino wins Best Original Screenplay.  I love that f-in goofball
11:34 PM:  My bird, ParrottyBird likes Jane Fonda's yellow dress
11:34 PM:  Ang Lee in an upset for Best Director!
11:39 PM:  Never thought I would say this:  The lingerie commercial from JC Penney made me gasp out loud and start wheezing just a bit.
11:39 PM:  I'm ok with Debbie Harry lending "Rapture" to help liquor.  Liquor is helping us raise two girls in this day and age.
11:43 PM:  Old lady from "Amour" clip for Best Actress had to be the one where she was B-slapped? really????
11:44 PM:  Jennifer Lawrence tripped on her way up and I was just saying how impressive it was that she won ...  of course Hugh Jackman ran up to help.  He's such a GD dashing gentleman.
11:46 PM:  I"m trying to argue with Anita that Daniel Day Lewis' acting is more handsome than Bradley Cooper's face
11:48 PM:  Watching Hugh Jackman with his wife and he looks (dead inside being with her)
11:49 PM:  I love this guy DDL, but I feel bad for Joaquin.  he deserves an Oscar after all his performances.
11:53 PM:  OMG, conservative bloggers/radio hosts/Fox News, etc are going to have a field day with FLOTUS talking about the Best Picture.  This likely cost $1 Trillion.
11:56 PM:  FLOTUS gives the Oscar to Argo.  I'm sure it was an Executive Order
11:59 PM:  I am loving Ben Affeck's fast speech.
12:01 AM:  It has been confirmed ... 2013 is the year of the beard!   and to quote Quentin Tarantino ... Peace out!



























No comments:

Post a Comment