Saturday, June 26, 2010

Thoughts While Watching K&KTM With the Wife

Ivana is at my parent's house for the night.  It's our first break in a while.  Guess what we're doing?  We are watching Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.   It's causing me physical and mental anguish, but I want to spend some time with my wife.  Guys don't normally admit to doing things like watching a painfully bad reality tv show with their spouses and therefore, do not get the well deserved credit for emasculating themselves in such ways.  Right now, Khloe is whining on the phone with Lakers star and her husband, Lamar Odom.  Give me a minute, I need to bang my head against the wall like 47 times.

Anita went to hang out with her mom and sister, so I got to watch the US vs. Ghana World Cup game in peace.  I decided to multi-task and fold the mountain of clothes that had accumulated in the laundry room while watching the game.  It was a painful loss to Ghana, but I am proud of how well the team performed at this World Cup and even more proud of the support they received from people here.  Also, what made the bitter defeat a little better for me was the fact that the dang clothes are folded now.  Is it just me or were you also surprised at the laziness of people from Ghana?  I mean, how long does it take to get up or run to the sideline or throw the ball in or make a goal kick?????  I know, I am a very sore loser.  Forgive me if I ramble, I am having a tough time focusing while hearing things like "I need to get a bikini wax", "it will be fun ripping Khloe's pubes out one at a time" or "Scott gets his ass bleached?"  If I had a gun, I think I would shoot the tv like Elvis.

I mentioned Anita's pregnancy underwear recently, I know, you probably tried to remove the image from your mind.  Me too, but one time, I was at Target and she asked me to buy her a pair of underwear.  I didn't know how to choose, so I tried to take a picture of it with my camera phone.  Unfortunately, as awesome as the Motorola Droid is, it alas, does not have a panoramic view setting.

Anyway, I will try to post again tomorrow, so please read and forward along to others.  I would love to increase the number of followers and readers.  I also encourage you to post questions and comments to realkept@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. don't feel too bad. i know dudes that make their ladies watch desperate housewives and sex in the city. now if those types of guys are giving you a hard time about this, then you know who the real dbs are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have gotten an extraordinatory ass-kicking for the panoramic view comment!

    ReplyDelete