Wednesday, July 28, 2010

No More Drama (crude reference to Lebron James' shameless self promotion will follow)

Inspired by Lebron James' self fellation, and subsequent negative reaction from about 99% of humans (the other 1% being his posse), I have decided to quit faux complaining about a lack of readership and posting as often as I can.   Lebron also made me think that we should have our own one hour specials when we make important choices like:  Where to go to dinner, what movie to watch, which Jersey Housewife to hate, etc.  I think you get my drift.  So, in anticipation of our daughter's birth, we decided to produce a one hour special called "The Chosen", where a panel of celebrity interviewers would pose questions to Anita and I regarding our name choice for our baby girl.  BTW, in case you were wondering, People Magazine won the bidding war to publish the first photos of our daughter.  As some of you may know, the name choice has been a closely guarded secret much like Barack Obama's birth certificate that states that he was born in Hades [according to Sean Hannity], or the "666" birthmark on Karl Rove's left butt cheek, or the true circumstances surrounding Elvis' death (TMD, Too Many Donuts) [according to my older brother].

We chose Barbara Walters, Larry King, Ali G and Howard Stern to conduct the interview/host the show because of their excellent celebrity interviewing abilities.  The transcript will follow in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment