Thursday, July 8, 2010

Don't You Forget About Me

I don't know where we went wrong.  Maybe it was the time that I pretended like I was quitting the blog for an April Fool's joke.  Or could it have been my lack of updates over the last few months?  Either way, less and less people seem to tuning into the blog.  I confess that it has been discouraging at times, ok, most of the time.  But there are times that I find encouragement, like when I see comments or 1 or >1 LOL ratings.

Anita's due date is coming up and we have decided on the name.  I'm not giving clues or saying anything until the baby arrives.  I mean, you people voted against the "Naming the Baby" reality series.  We still have a lot to do including breaking Ivana's will.  She must sense impending doom and possibly the end of her reign as the benevolent ruler of our household.  She really does keep it real in the suburbs.  But when I say "real" i mean "real" like "Real Madrid" the premier soccer league team.  Yeah, I didn't feel like finding the Spanish accent to put over the "a" in "Real"  Are you tired of all the quotations?  Me too, but I allegedly have readers that are teachers and writers and grammar experts.  Ivana also has molars slowing coming in which lead to many "waking up in the middle of the night for 3 or 4 hours" episodes.

I'm going to leave you with the following offer:
If you promise to keep reading, I promise to keep posting and working hard for the >1 LOL's.

1 comment:

  1. The main reason people have not been tuning in, is that there isn't as much to tune into anymore. Posts are not as frequent. Funny as they may be, we want MORE!

    ReplyDelete